Tuesday 16 May 2017

Event: Cheese

Sorry for the long delay in arranging our next meeting.  Life has been pretty hectic so some things have had to be on the back burner for a while.  Anyway, I'm pleased to announce our next meeting will be on Sunday 2nd July 7:30-9:30pm.  Unfortunately The Pig & Butcher can't host us that evening so I'm looking for an alternative venue.

Image source

The theme for our next meeting is Cheese.  This gives you a huge range or ideas to choose from, think sweet or savoury - cream cheese icing (so red velvet, carrot or Guinness cake), cheesecakes, cheese scones or muffins, cheesy tarts, cheesy biscuits...

You could use cream cheese, cheddar, goat's cheese, mozzarella, halloumi, Stilton, Parmesan, brie... the list goes on.

I'm going to bake pear & blue cheese muffins, email me with your choice of bake to reserve your place!


I really fancy some cheese now!

No comments:

Post a Comment